HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL(H2i) is international charity and empowerment NGO created with the vision to eradicate the poverty in the world.
HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL (H2i) is a non governmental organization, with the vision of touching lives and empowering people starting with it’s members to non members (less privileged people)
Helping Hands is founded by Mrs Luzviminda Mac-Elvis, a dynamic lady from the Philippines with the passion to make life easier for the common man.
Helping Hands is co-founded by Dr. Ramiel Policarpio, a DENTIST by profession.
HELPING HANDS IS SUPPORTED BY;
1. Hyundai motors South Korea
2. HP USA
5. DIAMOND BANK
6. BILL GATES FOUNDATION
👉🏾Helping Hands does not sell any product, they only render Five major empowerment services which you acquire in different stages.
1. HUMANITARIAN SERVICE
As a partner, you have the opportunity to recommend 2 less privileged people for empowerment( in stage 3.)
Helping Hands will give them $1,000 each, on your behalf.
As a partner you also have the opportunity to recommend an orphanage home for empowerment( in stage 4.)
Helping Hands will also empower them on your behalf.
2. TRADE AND SKILL ACQUISITION
As a member of Helping Hands, you have the opportunity to enroll for a free trade and skill acquisition or if you are not interested you could nominate someone else for it( in stage 3.)
You would have the opportunity to learn any of the under listed skills:
1. Computer Appreciation
2. Website Design
3. Fish/poultry farming
4. Soap and insecticide, cream and perfume production
5. Bead and Hat making
6. Paint Production
7. Car Tracking
8. Make up artistry
9. Hair Weaving
10. Event decoration
You also get a certificate at the end of the training.
3. ASSET AND PROPERTY SUPPORT
As a member, if you want to buy a particular property and you have 30% of the money, Helping Hands will pay remaining 70% for you and you pay gradually within a year in (stage 5.)
4. FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT SERVICE
All members of Helping Hands International have opportunity to get loan up to $44,000, without interest or collateral (in your stage 4.)
5. SCHOLARSHIP AWARD OPPORTUNITY
As a partner in Helping Hands, you have the opportunity to receive scholarship award up to $2,000 for 2 of your children.( In stage 5)
By becoming a partner with Helping Hands with just a one time joining fee of $60(#9,900), you would have the chance to benefit from the 5 empowerment services mentioned above.
No experience needed, no monthly fees, no targets, no renewal, you do not need to quit your job on this, you do this at your own pace in your spare time.
If $60 isn’t worth the opportunity to build great passive income for yourself, help the less privileged, have a house of your own, enjoy
* Free trade and skill acquisition,
* Free Car award,
* Free Ipad and Laptop
* Scholarship for 2 of your children,
* Interest free loan and enjoy
* All expense paid international trip
THEN DON’T READ ANY FURTHER.
If you are scared to invest $60 or 9,900 Naira into your future, then go ahead and use it for the things you buy every day.
IF YOU CAN’T DO IT FOR YOUR PERSONAL SUCCESS AND YOU FEEL YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, THEN DO IT FOR THAT ONE LESS PRIVILEGED PERSON WHO NEEDS YOUR HELPING HAND.
Yes, you want to join this global opportunity, pay ONLY $30 worth of Bitcoin to the Bitcoin wallet below for 50% discount in our new year BONANZA.
ACT FAST AS OUR PROMO IS RUNNING TO AN END
Copy and pay $30 worth of Bitcoin to Wallet Address: 18LWogpKvXonaX5JUbjzdXzmemwsthwbJc
After payment of $30 worth of Bitcoin, kindly send the following:
* Your active e-mail ID
* Bitcoin Transaction ID
* Your Username/ Preferred Username.
To the e-mail below: firstname.lastname@example.org
One thought on “Helping Hands: Solution to Global Financial Crisis”
[…] For more click Millionaires Secret […]